Hannah went from 261 lbs. to 115 in 17 months
At the young age of 18-years old, Hannah knew she had a weight problem. Her unhealthy diet of junk food and lack of regular exercise had caught up to her. She reached 261 lbs. at her heaviest when she decided she need to make a change and to better her health.
I just made up my mind and did it. I was unhappy and needed a change.
“Eating right and staying active can make a big difference.” says Hannah. It took Hannah 7 months to lose the first 100 then she got married and got pregnant right away. Then it took 10 months from her child’s birth to get to 115.
When asked if she now eats salad instead of burgers, Hannah said “Oh you best believe this lady still eats burgers!”
Hannah’s advice for others looking to get in shape:
Find what you love to do. My passion has always been horseback riding. When I was heavy I was no longer to ride. Now that I’ve lost the weight I ride almost everyday. Exercising is always better when you’re doing something you enjoy
To anyone out there who is struggling to get healthy, don’t give up!
via reddit / hannahmae1991
2. Imgur user jsalsb lost 138 lbs. over 17 months.
via imgur / jsalsb
3. Reddit user thackerslacker lost half her weight, going from 255 lbs. to 125 lbs over 27 months.
via reddit / thackerslacker
4. Reddit user denovosibi lost 140 lbs. over 19 months.
via reddit / denovosibi
5. Imgur user lilll lost 110 lbs. in 10 months.
via imgur / lilll
6. This reddit user lost 185 lbs. in 17 months.
via reddit / LoremIpsumShit
7. Reddit user sflannery86 dropped 211 lbs., going from 384 to 173 lbs.
via reddit / sflannery86
8. Reddit user Wilmolwin isn’t sure exactly how much weight she has lost, but her results over five years of weight loss show that dedication pays off!
via reddit / Wilmolwin
9. Reddit user Ashley3nb dropped 165 lbs. in 18 months.
via reddit / Ashley3nb
10. Reddit user ArcticxM00N129 lost 144 lbs., going from 305 to 161 lbs.
via reddit / ArcticxM00N129